Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Thanks for the journey

This week I conclude my employment with Baptistcare after 12 amazing years of learning and growth.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all those with whom I have worked, those who have read my blog posts, and those who have journeyed with me in helping the various teams at Baptistcare to engage with our vision and mission. We have been through highs and lows, but along the journey I have learned more about myself, my colleagues, and the potential that exists within us all to wallow in self-indulgent regret and hopelessness, or to rise above the day to day issues and discover hope, potential and the expectation that the best is yet to come.

Thankyou for contributing to my life in some way, and for allowing me the privilege to contribute something to your lives.

From Sunday, April 7 I will be the Team Leader/Senior Pastor at Maida Vale Baptist Church. If you are free on that day I would love to have you come and join me at a special induction service at the church which is situated at 24 Edney Road, High Wycombe, starting at 9.30am. I also intend to continue blogging at http://robdouglasblog.wordpress.com/ and would appreciate you dropping in there from time to time to see what I am writing about.

1 comment:

  1. Best wishes Rob. Hope our paths will continue to cross paths. MV was my home church in my teens.

    ReplyDelete