Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Make a comment

I would love to have people interact with my jottings as a way of encouraging ongoing discussion. To make a comment follow these steps:
1. Click on “comments” at the bottom of the blog
2. Write your comment in the space provided
3. You will see a drop down menu that asks “comment as ... select profile”.
If you don’t have a google account scroll down to “anonymous”. Otherwise use
your google account, or open a google account so that other readers are
aware of who has commented.
4. You will be asked for “word verification”. Copy the letters you see into
the box provided
5. Click “post comment”

1 comment:

  1. Having walked the Zig Zag, Kalamunda this Sunday past as a theraputic execise to get my friedn out of her house she is renovating I was reminded of the need for us all to set time aside to be playful. So I put a wish into the fairy wishing well, hola hooped with some children, failed again to juggle with balls and generally skipped down the hill with around 1000 other people enjoying the wild flowers.

    Rest is an important destressor to assist me ( and others) to be a better juggler with work commitments.

    Smelling the flowers on a Sunny Sunday is one way that works for me be that on the Zig Zag or in my garden. Arlene

    PS if anyone is in Applecross they can be recharged by a picture of my Kalamunda garden that sits next to the computer

    ReplyDelete