Friday, December 9, 2011

Measuring community

I have finished filling in my Baptistcare Culture Survey and I'm wondering how everyone else is going in this exericse. It took me about 20 minutes online.

The survey is designed to measure the systems, symbols and behaviours that bring Baptistcare's vision, mission and values to life.

There is a major prize being offered as an incentive to participating in the survey. This is a night at the Duxton Hotel, Perth, including breakfast, dinner, valet parking, pool, spa, gym, midday late checkout, and a Captain Cook river cruise. People who participate in the survey may also be eligible for one of fourteen $100 Coles Myer vouchers.

I encourage Baptistcare staff to participate in this survey, because your responses will help us in making Baptistcare a better place to work and help improve delivery of our services.

No comments:

Post a Comment